Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring's here - so am I


After what seems like an eternally long winter, finally its spring time. After almost 2 months of hibernation, I'm back! Thanks to all of you who've continued to visit the site and give me your feeback and support.

* I LOVE SPRING*

To some of my friends who ask me - what seasons do you have in Singapore - I often reply we have two seasons - HOT and humid and very hot and very humid! Naturally the change of seasons is something that I find very festive. Like most people, spring's got to be my most favorite of the seasons. I'm facinated by the way everything and everyone comes alive during spring. The chirping of the birds, the droplets of dew floating on the fresh green leaves early in the morning, the cool spring breeze, the longer daytime...I could go on! In short, I'm just visibly happier in Spring What do you like most about spring? - I'd love to hear from you guys.


Atlanta's at its prettiest in Spring followed closely by Fall. A few photographs of the Gatech campus in early spring. Enjoy~

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Haritha said...

great picts!! its not as great as that here this time of the year, but its mostly always green and so i dont think there is too much of a noticeable difference.

methinks you are as good a shutterbug as a regular mami with a kadai. :D